CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wrap-up

Well, the kitties and their Mama are gone. They were getting very active, and I was afraid they would get into something in the garage that would hurt them, since we keep things there to keep the pest population down in the lofts. So I took them to the Human Society. I understand that they will check them to be sure they are healthy, spay the mama and take them to one of the local pet stores for placement. I am sad to have them gone, they were good company; and glad they are gone because I don't have to worry about them being shut up in the garage all day. Now I don't have to worry about L coming home to 4 cats. One would have been too many, 4 would have just put him over the edge! And I don't have to worry about them eventually getting into any of the lofts to have pigeon dinner. But I do miss them. They were so cute.

0 comments: