CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Different Direction

I spent today traveling. I went to Eastland to meet L and pick up some of his belongings because he couldn't carry everything in his car in one trip. He will be home on Wednesday, (possibly Tuesday evening.) I am not sure about my feelings in this, or what to do/how to act with him here, since we have been apart for so long. I'd like to ask you to pray. The Lord has been dealing with me about a variation on "WWJD" and I have been hearing Chuck Swindoll all week long as he preached on Joseph. When I was praying several weeks ago about this situation, the Lord asked me if I wanted him back. I said yes. So I'm trying. Gonna be an interesting few weeks, I'm thinkin'.

2 comments:

kablot spot said...

WOW!! I pray for you, my friend, most of all for peace. I just pray that all your 'fruits' would be activated. Love ya!

marme said...

Lord give Jan peace, direction, understanding, love, forgiveness and wisdom as well as discernment.

I'm here.