CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

So Blessed!

Today has been a day of soaking in the presence of the Lord in both services. We have been praying on Monday nights, for the last couple of weeks, and I believe that the Lord has already begun to move in response. While I have no desire to turn church into a bless-me club, is it just wonderful to walk with the Lord, having Him meet us where we are. I feel just saturated right now; rested and peaceful.

The week had been a little tense for me as I waited for L. to come home. I guess the Lord knew I needed a time of refreshing. I am so glad it was with other believers who also got to be refreshed in His presence. I should sleep well tonight.

It was also really great to see Kablot today and get to sing with her. She is such a special lady, and I enjoy her company immensely. I like her singing pretty well, too! ;D Several of us went to grab some lunch after morning service, and I think the staff at Charcoal House wondered what in the world they had let in the door. We were in the back because there were 9 of us, but not many of us have what could be termed a quiet voice, and that place isn't very big...you get the picture. But the food was good, and our server got to assist in pulling a prank on Lorna.

All in all, it was a day that prepared me for the workweek ahead. Which is the way it is supposed to be, I think. Prime the pump, and let the river flow!

1 comments:

kablot spot said...

I thoroughly enjoyed you Sunday as well. I was really sad that I was unable to be at the night service. It wasn't for the reason I thought it might be, but it successfully prevented me from going just the same. Lunch was quite fun as well. Like taming wild animals, I thought. And that was just the adults...