CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Much Better Day

Well, today was busy, but nothing like yesterday. I can do without any more days like that. And to top it off, L fixed my lack of computer sound while I was at work. I am sitting here listening to Albert Svenddal play "As the Deer" on the steel guitar in surround-sound while I type this. I know: "HUH?!" But I gotta tell you, it sounds really good. I am a long-time guitar (regular acoustic) fan, and the steel, when played well, gives me that same sit-back-and-soak-it-in feeling. Albert plays really well. Such a nice welcome home. I could hear it as soon as I walked in from the garage, and knew, "that ain't computer speakers!" See y'all later. I'm gonna soak awhile.

1 comments:

kablot spot said...

Those boys are good for a few things, aren't they?