CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Blessings!

I pray you all have a wonderful Jesus-filled day tomorrow. It really is my favorite holiday because it is celebrated specifically to thank the Lord for His grace, goodness and bounty. It gets glossed over so easily because it is hard to commercialize it like we've done to Christmas. The nurses on DSU got an extra blessing today. Most of us were scheduled to work on Friday, but since most of the doctors offices will be closed over the whole holiday weekend, we will be also. That translates into a 4 day weekend. I don't have to go back to work till Monday morning. We're keeping things simple this year, just the bird and potato and veggies and of course, pumpkin pie. I'm looking forward to some down-time. And you won't find me out on Black Friday at any point in the day fighting the shopping crowd!

Blessings to you all!

0 comments: