CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Sad Day

When I got home last night, L told me there was another phone call from my son. I was to call back as soon as possible. I called this morning at about 6AM, (about noon in Italy) and found out that my daughter-in-law has had a misscarriage. To those at church who knew there was a possible problem and have been praying with me about it, thank you. I ask continued prayer that their hearts will be healed by the One who gave the life in the first place.

6 comments:

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

Oh, Jan. I'm so sorry.

I'll continue praying for all of you.

JAC said...

I am so very sorry - will be praying for them as well as you!

kdp said...

i am so sorry. so sorry.

rhondamarie said...

i'll be praying for you and your family

kablot spot said...

Very sad.

ree said...

Jan,
I'm sorry for the sad news. I pray comfort and healing for you and your kids.