CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Woo-Hoo

My son called this morning just a little before I went out the door for work. I hadn't talked to him for quite awhile because we kept missing each other on the phone. (He lives in Italy). He emailed me about 3 weeks ago, stating he didn't understand what was going on with his wife, that she was edgy and fussing at him alot, and he couldn't figure out why. I just prayed for him, and tried to give him a woman's perspective on things, hoping to help. Today, he called because he now knows the reason behind all the fussiness: they are pregnant! I'm gonna be a grandma (again, but the first time on my side of the family.) She is about 5 weeks, so it will be some time before the little one arrives. I think I am excited!

7 comments:

ree said...

Oh, that's so cool! Congratulations to all of you in this new chapter of your lives!

Thanks for praying!!

kablot spot said...

Well, Congratulations! I hope you get to see the little bugger real often once he/she is on the outside!

JAC said...

CONGRATS!!! How soon will you be going to Italy?

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

I've been happy for you ever since you told me at church last night. Very big news. Congratulations, indeed. :-)

rhondamarie said...

congratulations gramma!!!

kj said...

congratulations!!!!

marme said...

Congratulations! It is the life!