CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anticipation

Two more days! I am looking forward to the Ladies Retreat this weekend. I really feel that the Lord will minister in a mighty way to any woman who will open her heart to Him and allow Him to do whatever work He has in mind for her life. Not a work of works, but a work of love, of drawing closer to Him. I have been eagerly awaiting this weekend for over a month now. Of course, I think that the prayer over the events has helped substantially; not just my own, which have certainly drawn me closer already, but the prayers of evey lady attending have totally bathed this retreat in His power and blessing. I am praying that not one of us leaves that place the same as we came. I am praying that wherever we are right now, that we will find a place of fulfillment and total grace; and come home ready to explode with the start of revival!

0 comments: