CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

TIRED!!!!

The week has been non-stop hectic. I have had at least an hour overtime for 4 of the 5 days. My feet hurt, my back hurts, and it will definitely be an Ibuprofen night for this gal. Some of the happenings were pretty neat. I got to see at least two people that I know from other spheres, and I always enjoy getting to take care of someone I have registered over the phone. It's fun trying to put an image with the voice, and I am often surprised when I see the real person. I wonder if they feel the same way about seeing me after having bared their (health) soul to me. (We do ask some very nosey questions.) And most of you know that I like to cut up and kid with people, and I do that during the registration process as well. I kinda think there is some spiritual application in here somewhere, but I am too tired tonight to try to figure it out! I can really hear my bed calling me...

1 comments:

marme said...

rest my child...