CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where did this month go!?

September has been such a busy month that it has just gone by in a blur. We spent lots of time and effort getting ready for our church dedication, which was a wonderful day from start to finish. We had around 160 people present for the dedication ceremony alone, along with guests at the morning service and people from a couple other churches who joined us to help provide an atmosphere of worship. Two weeks (I think) prior to that we hosted the sectional fellowship and got to bless and be blessed by the pastors/wives of several churches in the area. That was like a prelude to the dedication. Then this past weekend was the Ladies Retreat. I am tired, but I gotta tell you that I wouldn't trade one moment of any of it for just sitting back on my pew and waiting to see if the Lord will move me. I have learned that I don't like being idle. I get bored very quickly. Give me something to do. Even at work, if I have to stand around very long I get itchy. The girls there have already learned to keep me moving!

1 comments:

Nanna's Place said...

I knew we had a kindred spirit...I don't like to be idle either. Keep me busy, that is my motto, but not so busy I don't have time to spend with the Lord. I love you and so glad you are a part of our blog.....