CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

God Is So GOOD!

I haven't written anything for awhile because it has pretty much been the same ole same ole, but tonight I had the honor and priviledge of preaching/teaching for evening service. I was actually slated to take Wednesday the 27th, but due to the illness of the man who was to take tonight's service, we played swap. That didn't give much time for getting things together, although I already knew what my topic was to be (that's a good thing, it let God do the talking instead of Jan.) That was neat enough, but we had a prayer time at the end of service, and several were prayed for by the entire body (I love that!) and someone also rededicated their life to the Lord! I'm singin', I'm shoutin' I'm dancin'! I love it when the Lord lets me in on His miracles!

L had a birthday yesterday, and we spent the day just messing around together. He says he's quit having birthdays, and he is now officially "old." Yeah, right. I hope I look that good when I get to 61! People already think I'm older than he is! (It's the hair.) He has me beat by 5 years! Am I complaining? Nah, I like my hair just like it is, and wouldn't go back to just being plain old brown. It's kinda neat having people think I robbed the cradle!

1 comments:

kablot spot said...

Cheers for cradle robbing!! Cheers for getting to preach, too! Glad it went well.