CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty (Kitty?)

My garage doore has been giving me problems for the last several days, and the repair man is supposed to be here today to fix it. So Saturday and yesterday I went out to do a little straightening and cleaning. Yesterday I attacked the plethora of cobwebs, and while using the broom over by the garage door, happened to notice movement in on a shelf in the back corner toward the house. I was thinking, "rat" and shivering over that prospect of having one so bold as to be out while I was in the vicinity. However, when I stopped to actually focus on the identity of said movement, I found a CAT...and 3 babies. I was pretty surprised, as I don't leave the garage door open very often even when I am home. However, L has only been gone for about 4 days, and would leave one or the other open for the rest of the day once he had been out through them, and these babies are about 4 weeks old.

Mama Kitty was very friendly, obviously having belonged to someone at some point in her life. She let me pet her and handle her babies without fuss. There are 2 females and 1 male. Cute little things, but not something I really wanted to find in my garage. That Miss Puss is a smart mama is evident. L hates cats, and had he found her and her family, they would probably be dead. As it is, she is safe and I am now dealing with how to let her in and out to her babies since I am gone all day and the garage is sealed off to her. This should be interesting.

1 comments:

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

We need kitty pictures!

PM is "enjoying" our feline friend so much that I'm certain he'd welcome a few more into our household, if only he could be see pictures of the little things.

(Okay. . . probably not.)

Glad to see your computer is working again!