CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

They're Coming Home!

My son called yesterday, and of course I was at work and missed it. So I called him today and got some really great news! They are coming home! My daughter-in-law has had her fill of Army life and is getting out. They should be home by 1 Nov at the latest. Her being pregnant again probably has something to do with the stress factor. She is due in Feb. and is already past the point of loss with the last pregnancy. They are so excited they don't know what to do with themselves. Apparently, there is an Army regulation that allows for early release with pregnancy (especially a high-risk one), and she has opted to take it. Son said that when they realized that they were past the 5 week point, they were able to relax and begin to enjoy the idea of bringing a new life into the world. She was 8 weeks on the 15th, which gives her a due date of 20 Feb 2009. (I figured that, A just said, "Sometime in February." I didn't get to talk to T, but I'll bet she knows that date!) They plan to be in the DFW area, so that is close enough to get to see them pretty regularly. I am ready! Christmas is already looking good!

3 comments:

ree said...

That's great news!!!
Congratulations!!!

kablot spot said...

Baby sugar within reach!! That will be awesome!

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

Not just a grandbaby, but a grandbaby within driving distance. I'd say that's good news all around, Grandma. ;-)