CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ok, so I finally got with the program...

...and added a blog roll. I think this will make it easier (at least for me) to keep up with most of the blogs I read regularly. Just call me stubborn, and maybe a little scared to try to change this thing, since I have had a couple of close calls with trying to redo things like backgrounds, etc. But this was pretty simple, and I like the look. So, I think it's here to stay. I realize I am a bit out of the loop with the rest of SAFA ladies, but if I missed anyone and you wish to be added, please let me know. I don't really know just how many of you actually read this blog. That also goes for any GCFF friends that would like to be included.

4 comments:

ree said...

I think I would like to try the blog roll thing, but I'm not sure I know how and haven't really had the time to sit down and figure it out.

Maybe I'll try it tonight. I may post another comment if I can't figure it out. :)

chronicler said...

Just go to the dashboard and select a "gadget". The blogroll was the first thing to come up when I went there. You have to know the addresses for the ones you want to enter. All I did was go to each person's blog and look at the bar at the top of the page where you normally type in the address for the place you want to navigate to. It gives it to you.

ree said...

Cool.
Thanks!

marme said...

I've been wanting to update my boring blog with a new background and this blog rolling thingy, but I'm like you, the last time I tried to change something I almost lost it all. so here I sit...boring! ;) maybe I'll get brave someday.

hey, are you going to the retreat? I haven't heard from you!