CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunset

I love sunset. It is the most peaceful, beautiful part of the day. After all the hurry and hassle and busyness of living, it is a time to just sit back in my Father's arms and let out a delighted little sigh. I was driving home tonight from Comm. Bible Study at about 8:30, and there was this wonderful lingering glow in the western sky that I got to enjoy the whole way in. It surely must make my BP drop at least 1o points just gazing at it. I can feel the peace just seep through me. At the same time, there is such a sense of longing, reaching...and for a long time I didn't even know what I was longing for. I asked the Lord a few years ago about it, and He said I was longing for Him. Since that time I have considered it as a gift from my Beloved; a promise that He will not leave me during the dark hours and will be waiting for me on awakening in the morning. I love sunset.

1 comments:

kablot spot said...

i think there is something wrong with your blog roll. the blog listed on several of your people is not the most recent one written. i wonder how often it renews itself...