CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Again

I actually did get the day off Friday. I left SA at about 10:00 and got to Granbury at about 1:45. I returned last night at about 9:15 pm, and pretty much went straight to bed. It is amazing how switching sleeping arrangements can mess up a night's rest. New sounds, new smells, different bed. So it was very good to be back in my own place again.

The visit witht the kids and T's parents was good, though. We mostly just sat around and talked or watched TV. T is now obviously pregnant, and the little one is doing a tapdance in her belly. We did a little shopping for ideas, mostly; so now I know more of her preferences in colors and styles. That always helps.

One of the things we did, because A is a huge OU fan was watch the OU/Texas game on Saturday. Not a good move. He gave up in disgust and didn't even watch the last 2 min. of the game. So I can relate to Doonecookie. I tried to point out that since he now lives in Texas, he really didn't lose anything. He wasn't convinced.

I took pics, but don't have enough time this morning to post them, since they have not been uploaded from the camera. Will do that with the next post. And now, it's time to get the work-before-work done.

2 comments:

Nanna's Place said...

Hi Jan
calle me at 2124813. Need your' t-shirt size for retreat. Only 3 weeks away!!!!

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

So glad you had a good trip. We missed you!!!

("Walt by Default" is always interesting, you know.) ;-)