CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Out of Town

Well, this is a weekend I have been waiting for for about 2 months now. My kids are home, and I'm going to see them. I plan to leave tomorrow after work and drive to Granbury. There is a chance that I will not have to work tomorrow, so I may get an extra day out of the deal, and that suits me just fine. So I am going to pack tonight, planning to leave from the hospital as soon as I get off. (Really trying to not get my hopes up too high that I might not have to work at all.) I guarantee I will make a mad dash for the phone if it rings in the morning! So you all have a blessed weekend, as for me; I'm outta here!

2 comments:

JAC said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your kids.

ree said...

Have a great trip! Be safe traveling!