CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home!

My daughter-in-law emailed me yesterday with the latest update on the baby and their departure time. They leave for the US today and will actually arrive sometime early tomorrow. I can't wait to have them back in the same time zone! Along with that bit of info, she said she'd had a sonogram which seems to indicate that this little one she is carrying is a girl. This will be my first blood grandchild, and I am excited!

3 comments:

JAC said...

I am so excited for you. Nothing like those babies to love and hold.

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

A girl! Yippee! Girls are wonderful . . . for the first dozen years or so. ;-)

Nanna's Place said...

Congratulations....I'm so excited for you and they get to be home with you as well what a blessing.