CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Memory Lane






















I was looking through the pictures I took last weekend, and ran across some old ones that were still on the card from previous outings. (Yes, I uploaded them to the computer, but neglected to remove them from the card. Good thing, too, since I thought I had lost some when the computer crashed a couple of months ago.) One of the things we did was go to the Granbury 'Vette Club Car Show. Some really pretty cars there. I never owned a 'Vette, but have owned 4 Camaros, and they are just as much fun. So I am going to share a few pics this time. The first ones are of the visit to Granbury, the others are of some of the scenes around my hometown. As most of you know, I am from the East Coast. Some of you will see familiar topography, others will wonder how in the world they ended up here! If these seem to come out backward, I did post them in the right order!

1 comments:

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.