CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

MARRIED?!?!?!

I received an email from my sister this morning informing me that she is getting married. She and Bill have been a "couple" of sorts for several years. I never liked the man much. He bordered on overbearing in many ways. I think my sister knew what my reaction would be because her first paragraph was a description of how much he has changed in the last few months. Potty mouth gone. Reading the Bible. Praying. Changed. He always claimed to be a Christian, but the evidence just wasn't there. Since I am here, and they are there, there is not much to do except take her word for it. She is a strong Christian, and I know that she would not make this move without the Lord's approval, and I remember her telling me, when the going was really tough, that the Lord would ask her, "I still love him, do you?" So I'm praying. Praying that she is really making the right move, that he is truly changed, that they will find the joy they both seek, that the Lord will guide and have His way.

0 comments: