CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time to Pray, Time to Fix Our Eyes on Jesus

..If you haven't been already. I am saddened by but not surprised by the results of the election. Sometimes it takes a hard knock to get our attention. I am praying that the Lord's people will get on their faces before Him and cry out for mercy, cry out for forgiveness (personal and corporate), and cry out for the man who will now inhabit the White House. God is still in control, and as one person said tonight in church, "We have to get there." when we talked about the things that are to come to pass in Revelation. Can't say I'm really looking forward to the events that lead to that, however many of them that may entail, but I am looking forward to spending eternity with my Lord. So I want to look to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith. It will be alright.

0 comments: