CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A New Favorite Place

I have found a new place that I really like...the med room at work. No NOT because there are meds there. It's because I am in and out of it all day long, gathering supplies, getting meds, etc. and each time I go in, I find myself praying. It started a couple of months ago, when I would go in and pray about the day that was starting. "Lord, let this day be a good one where I do things right and touch peoples' lives." Then I would pray about the IV I was going to go start. "Lord, please let me get this in the first time so the pt won't have to suffer." But today, I realized that each time I go in there, I pray. Sometimes in English, sometimes not. I don't do it if there is anyone else in there, but that isn't very often. It's become a great little 1-2 minute getaway over and over throughout the day. And I really like it!

0 comments: