CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Survived

Well, it is now Wednesday, and I have survived the hurricane. I am going back to work today, actually feeling like I might get through the day in one piece. Yesterday was so long I scarcely knew what to do with myself. I was tired of laying down, and too weak yet to do much in the way of moving around. But 2 quarts of Gatorade did help quite a lot. On the bright(er) side, I have lost 7.5 lbs. Too bad it won't stay gone! Sure hope Kitten is feeling better. Poor kid seems to have had 2 rounds of the stuff.

1 comments:

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

Thankfully, yesterday's episode was an isolated incident -- one of Kitten's semi-regular 'oh-I'm-bored-so-why-don't-I-vomit-or-something' things where she throws up and then is over it. That child vomits like it's a cherished talent or something.

I won't let the kids drink the last bottle of Sprite or any of the Gatorade for a couple of more days, though, just in case it returns!

I didn't bother to weigh myself, but W lost 10 pounds.

Glad you're feeling better -- hope we've all seen the last of it!